Friday, September 28, 2007

Snugglypus!

I dare you to find something cuter than this, anywhere:

Yup, looks like platys like to spoon! How ADORABLE is that?!

Also, related to yesterday's topic (the platypus bill and its amazing powers), I thought this picture was cool too:You can see how he's kind of feeling along the bottom with his bill. Apparently underwater pictures of the platypus are very rare, and most I've seen aren't as good as this one.

I got both of these images from a really neato website called The Complete Platypus. As I mentioned previously, there aren't too many platypus websites out there, let alone platypus fan sites! This one is really quite a gem. And as a source of great platy pictures, it can't be beat!

Well, hope you all enjoy your weekends...

xo Platygirl



No comments: